Last updated: Feb 19, 2021
This privacy statement describes our policy concerning the collection and sharing of visitors’ information through this website. You should note that through this site you may reach or be directed to other sites related to Europe Tamilargal, such as the site for donation; these sites have their own privacy statements. We respect your privacy and do not disclose our mailing lists. However, we may disclose some personal information to select third parties in order to improve communications with our donors. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We efficiently make use of the resources you entrust to us. We may disclose your data to:
- Other entities related to Europe Tamilargal;
- Third parties whose services we use; such as data security, data back up, and data analysis;
- Competent public and governmental authorities, to comply with regulatory obligations or requests;
- Other parties we deem appropriate or necessary under public law, to comply with legal processes, enforce our terms and conditions, protect our operations, rights, privacy, safety, property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and to allow us to pursue remedies to damages that we may sustain.
We may publicly display donation history which may include donation statistics for a set period of time. This information will be disclosed carefully so that your personal information is protected.
Use of Data
We make use of the data about you for the purposes for which it was gathered or provided to us or as otherwise obvious from the context of the collection. We may also the data about you to:
- Personalize your user experience and the content we deliver to you;
- Conduct research and analytics concerning your use of this site and interactions with us;
- Contact you about our fundraising, or send you communications about our events. We may communicate with you via email, social media platforms, and other means;
- Administer and manage this site and process your request for information.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we have stored about you. In accordance with the statutory provisions, you have the right to correct, block, delete, restrict processing, withdraw consent under data protection law and object to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
Our web servers utilize “cookies” to track a user’s activity within our site as well as to record the IP address of every unique visitor to this site. Cookies enable certain features and functionality of the website and help us improve this site and our services. This site may make use of session cookies as well as persistent cookies. We make use of these technologies to help you access and navigate this site, to serve you with tailored information on this site, for security purposes, and to collect statistical information about how visitors use this site in order to continually improve its functions and design.
In addition, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that may set cookies in your browser. Google Analytics gathers information such as what pages this website’s users visit, how often users visit this site, and what sites this website’s visitors are coming from. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. The cookies that Google Analytics stores on your browser cannot be used by anyone but Google.
If you wish to opt-out of data collection using cookies and other tracking technologies, you can disable cookies in your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience of using our website, as certain features work only with the cookies enabled.
Data SecurityData Security
We take extra measures to protect the data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you feel that any of your data’s security has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem.
Use of External Web Services
We may at any time make changes to this privacy statement. Any changes will become effective when we post a new version of this privacy statement on this site. Your use of this site is subject to the terms in the version of this privacy statement that is posted on the site at the time of your visit. We encourage you to review this privacy statement from time to time to remain informed about how we are protecting your data.