Europe Tamilargal invites Singing enthusiasts to showcase their talent worldwide for a good cause.
Registration Deadline: 05th April 2021
Submission Deadline: 10th April 2021
Age limit: 14+ years
Duet / Group Singing (up to 4 people)
Note: The group and duet will be judged together. Participant can only be part of group or duet but not both
For Solo – minimum 5€ per submission.
For Duet/Group – minimum 9€ per submission.
Submission: One video per entry
The contest is conducted as a part of fundraising campaign (#SaveCologneTamilStudies). Please be generous to donate more for this cause.
1. Fill the below embedded google Form
3. Join the Whatsapp group link
If you need any clarifications, please reach out to organizing committee or via email (email@example.com), with the email subject “ET_Super_Singer_Contest”.
Own recording, only Tamil songs, with or without karaoke
Procedure to upload videos:
Once registration and payment is confirmed, We provide a unique ID to each participants. With this unique ID you will be able to upload your videos in the Europe Tamilargal Facebook event page Thamizha Thamizha with the hashtag “#ETSuperSinger21” and “#SaveCologneTamilStudies”.
Initial screening will be conducted by Music trainer and organising team.
Top 10 videos will be shortlisted and Participants have to send/upload the original videos again for the final selection (i.e. We will send dedicated link requesting to upload the videos to the top 10 contestants)
Result announcement criteria for the winner shall be 20% points based on Facebook likes and 80% points based on judge inputs
Top three winners will be selected by renowned judge Super Singer Sakthi Amaran.
The three best performances will be rewarded and played on the day of the main event – “Thamizha Thamizha” (18th Apr ’21)
– Own recording, only Tamil songs, with or without karaoke
– Time limit should not exceed min. 3 min and max. 4 min
– Each participant has to tag their videos as “#ETSuperSinger21” and “#SaveCologneTamilStudies”.
– The Video recordings submitted shall not be available in the social network and shall not be submitted to any other competition.
– In case of group performance it is okay that one person registers and pays the total amount.
– In case of any queries the participants can directly discuss in the whatsapp group created for the contest.