“Real cooking is more about following your heart than following recipes”
Europe Tamilargal invites the cooking enthusiasts to showcase their talent Europe wide for a good cause
Registration Deadline: 8th April 2021 23:00 CET
Submission Deadline: 11th April 2021 23:59 CET
Age 14 – 17
Age 18+ (Open)
Entry Fee: minimum 5€ per submission (higher donations are welcome)
Submission: One video per entry
The contest is conducted as a part of fundraising campaign (#SaveCologneTamilStudies). Please be generous to donate more for this cause.
1. Fill the below embedded google Form
3. Join the Whatsapp group link
If you need any clarifications, please reach out to organizing committee or via email (email@example.com), with the email subject “ET_Culinary_Art”.
Procedure to upload videos:
Once registration and payment is confirmed, We provide a unique ID to each participants. With this unique ID you will be able to upload your videos in the Europe Tamilargal Facebook event page Thamizha Thamizha with the hashtag “#ETCulinaryArt21” and “#SaveCologneTamilStudies”.
– The first level of screening will be carried out by the core team and best 15 videos will be sent to our judge for selecting the top three videos
– The three best cooking videos will be rewarded and played on the day of the main event (18th Apr 21)
– Video duration must be minimum 3 mins maximum 5 mins with one minute introduction about the food and participants
– Judgement will be based on food preparation method, innovation and presentation.
– The Video recordings submitted should not be available in the social network already and shall not be submitted to any other competition